Personally Identifiable InformationThe only personally identifiable information B180 Basketball, Inc. obtains about individual users through the B180 Basketball site is information supplied voluntarily by the user. Users interacting with the B180 Basketball site may provide their name, address, telephone number, email address, domain name or URL or other personally identifiable information to sign up to receive email newsletters and updates, download free products, purchase products or services. B180 Basketball, Inc. will only share such information with its partners and agents for purposes related to B180 Basketball, Inc.’s products and services, including for the purpose of contacting users about products and services that may be of interest to them, delivering products and services to users, or processing payment information. Of course, users may visit the B180 Basketball site without providing their name or revealing any personally identifiable information about themselves.
Using the Information: “Personally identifiable information” is information about you such as name, postal address, email address, company name, credit card number, etc. Generally, we may use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you about your account or the Site.
- To personalize various aspects of the Site.
- To build quality and useful services by analyzing user trends and by measuring demographics and interests.
- To provide you with prompt and effective customer service.
- To support the operation of the Site (example: billing or account maintenance) and troubleshooting.
- To send you products, newsletters, promotional messages, product announcements or other communications that we feel may be of interest to you, although you may opt out of receiving these communications (see “Opting Out” below) at any time.
- In other ways that you either expressly consent to or instruct us to undertake.
Disclosing the InformationWe may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties without asking for explicit consent from you as follows:
- B180 Basketball, Inc. and B180Basketball.com do not sell any of your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties ever.
- We may share web site usage information about visitors to the Site who have received a targeted email promotional campaign from us with a third-party advertising company – for the sole purpose of targeting future email campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics.
- To our contractors, consultants and professional advisors so they can provide a service to us. For example, from time to time we may use third parties to help us collect information about our users. In those cases, we will prohibit the third parties from using the information they collect for any purpose other than providing the service to us.
- As we believe necessary to comply with the law and protect the rights, property or safety of others.
- If you engage in illegal activity and we respond to a subpoena, warrant or other court order.
- In connection with the sale or transfer of B180 Basketball, Inc. and B180Basketball.com or substantially all of their assets, we will share your data with the acquiring party or transferee.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control.
Opting OutAs part of the registration or purchasing process, you may supply us with your name, postal address, phone number, and email address, and you will be registered to receive periodic communications from B180 Basketball, Inc., B180Basketball.com. If you do not wish to receive such communications from B180 Basketball, Inc., B180Basketball.com, you can:
Opt out of receiving future emailed messages by following the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of any emailed message you receive from B180Basketball.com, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request that we delete your information entirely.
Please allow 30 days for your opt-out election to take effect. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving the types of communications described above, we may still from time to time communicate with you about your account or operation of the Site; these communications will not be promotional in nature. For example, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send users an email.
Non-Personally Identifiable InformationB180Basketball.com and B180 Basketball, Inc. do collect and use some non-personally identifiable, generic information about our users as a means of measuring the effectiveness of our website. B180Basketball.com servers identify certain user information in the normal course of operation, but such information does not reveal a user’s personal identity. We collect this information only in the aggregate and use it to evaluate and improve our Website and to provide targeted information that may be of interest to users of our Website.
The following are examples of non-personally identifiable generic information.
Information Provided by ChildrenB180 Basketball, Inc.’s websites are not targeted at children and do not collect or use any personally identifiable data from children.
Should B180 Basketball, Inc. modify its practices regarding the collection or use of information obtained from users in the future, this privacy statement and terms will be amended to reflect such modifications.
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."